Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Shoes and Asthma

I haven't been running as often as I used to. My knees hurt really bad lately, and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if my knees are just made that way. Maybe both. It hurts in the front on both sides and cracks all the time. I might just get a support for it. I don't remember what they are called, but it's stretch fabric with metal lines on the side. I'll come back to this later

That's not the main reason why I didn't run lately however. I've been incredibly tired, sleeping more than 10 hours per night. At first I thought it was just a cold or something I was fighting off. Then I realized that I was getting headaches and started coughing. That's when I grabbed my asthma pump.

And just like that, overnight I was all better.

So, I finally got to try my new adidas supernova glide 2 (seriously, could they make the name any longer?). I'm not sure I'm as convinced as I was when I tried them on. There is an improvement, it really feels like gliding. The cushionning however seemed a lot smoother before...

Now I need to upgrade my running gear for the change of season...

No comments:

Post a Comment